Hi

New to the forum? Come say hi.
Hazza

Hi

Postby Hazza » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:34 pm

Hey everyone

It's nine years (roughly) since my first post and i lost contact with most of you in the last few years so i figured i'd better do a little post here to fill in the last four years of my life (i'm 22 now :O)

I think the last time i really played anything with you guys was when we had our minecraft server. Since then i've been to Uni and completed a degree in Physics, and am now working in the big data field with Skybet. I'm living in Leeds at the moment with my girlfriend and cat. Since going to Uni i dropped off the gaming scene somewhat and only really found time for Football Manager, at the moment i'm mostly playing Rocket league but would love to arrange some games with you guys on whatevers going (I no longer have a bedtime so wouldnt have to wuss out of marathon SupCom games...).

I'd love to hear what everyone else is up to and look forward to seeing the forum return to the glory days of old!
DapperChewie
Chief Gay

Re: Hi

Postby DapperChewie » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:59 pm

Hazza wrote:...at the moment i'm mostly playing Rocket league but would love to arrange some games with you guys on whatevers going (I no longer have a bedtime so wouldnt have to wuss out of marathon SupCom games...).

Downloading Goldeneye: Source 5.0 would probably be a good place to start, as it is free, fun and easy to get into for shorts bursts of play.

Edit: Chris broke the YouTube tags.
Last edited by DapperChewie on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CrispyRowe
Site Admin

Postby CrispyRowe » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:52 pm

Hazza! Can't believe you're 22. Time seriously flies. We should all definitely play a bit more. Seems like everyone is very fragmented these days, but that's life I suppose, people (me included) often just don't have time. That was really the main purpose of resurrecting XATAX. Hopefully it can become a light hearted community again and can keep everyone in touch enough that every so often we can play some shit.

Downloading Goldeneye: Source 5.0 would probably be a good place to start, as it is free, fun and easy to get into for shorts bursts of play

Definitely worth a try, it's a good mod and an awesomely faithful recreation of the original. Jack is very fond of it (pretty sure he works for their marketing team actually) and is also worryingly good at it.
DapperChewie
Chief Gay

Postby DapperChewie » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:54 pm

CrispyRowe wrote:Jack is very fond of it (pretty sure he works for their marketing team actually) and is also worryingly good at it.

Ka-ching.
Cpt.Issues

Postby Cpt.Issues » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:40 pm

TL:DR
CrispyRowe
Site Admin

Postby CrispyRowe » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:22 pm

Where the fuck did I put my ban hammer?
DapperChewie
Chief Gay