Jose Mourinho already has the player to give Manchester United a new dimension

Discuss games you're interested in.
chanoudom

Postby chanoudom » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:17 am

When Manchester United announced the signing of Fred back in July, sbobet88888 there was a buzz around the Brazilian midfielder. Fast forward four months and United fans have only seen a small glimpse of what the former Shakhtar man is capable of, and he's had to settle for a place either on the bench or out of the squad completly.

The first game of the season against Leicester seems a distant memory now given what has gone on since but the midfield Jose Mourinho named for that game was a youthful, sbobet88888 exciting and quick-thinking trio. But after Mourinho's experiment backfired against Brighton that was it. United's most attack-minded midfield haven't been seen again.

And to some extent you can understand why. When they were pressed in that game on the south coast it just didn't work. But, add a more defensive minded midfielder with two of that trio, such as Ander Herrera or Nemanja Matic, and it could be a totally different outcome. United have been lacking creativity in midfield this season but Mourinho previously revealed that was the very reason why they signed Fred.

"Fred will complement our other midfielders' qualities, which we need. His creative brain and passing vision will give us another dimension to our game," Mourinho said at the time. Mourinho's said it himself, Fred will complement United's midfield so he needs to give sbobet88888 him a chance to do that. Former United left back Denis Irwin explained what Mourinho's tactic is with the Brazilian and it's understandable why he's doing that.
chanoudom

Jurgen Klopp lavishes praise on Liverpool's Roberto Firmino

Postby chanoudom » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:40 am

Jurgen Klopp lavishes praise on Liverpool's Roberto Firmino

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp sbobet online 24 has backed Roberto Firmino to prove the critics wrong after he ended his two-month Premier League goal drought. The Brazil forward scored in the top flight for the first time since September 15 in Saturday's 3-0 win at Watford.

He also had a hand in Mo Salah's opener and won the free-kick for Trent Alexander-Arnold to make it 2-0 at Vicarage Road. Firmino, who is playing a deeper role, has just six goals this season - and only two in his last 15 outings - but Klopp believes he is worth it.

He said: "It all depends to what you want to see, what you expect, sbobet online 24 with what you compare it to. "In the game against Fulham, 20 German coaches were in the stadium - I'm not sure how the critics were but when I saw them and we had a drink together, they were saying 'Bobby Firmino! What a player!'

"Because of the small things he's doing, he's working so hard, he's here, he's there, he's got six goals but he opens 5,000 gaps for everybody. "It's about how you see it. He will never come to me and say 'because people are writing something is missing, could I play my old position again?'

"He's doing the job - that makes him so unbelievably valuable for us. I'm really happy for him. "It's just about what we have to do in the right moment - we have to find a system where we can bring our quality on the pitch, sbobet online 24 and on Saturday we did it."
chanoudom

Cardiff boss Neil Warnock eyes January signings and admits Nathaniel Clyne interest

Postby chanoudom » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:23 am

Cardiff boss Neil Warnock eyes January signings and admits Nathaniel Clyne interest

Cardiff boss Neil Warnock beer777 has confirmed his interest in signing Liverpool defender Nathaniel Clyne, and will look to strengthen in January. The Bluebirds want to sign the right-back, who has made just five appearances for Liverpool this season. They moved three points clear of the Premier League relegation zone with a 1-0 win at Leicester on Saturday.

Warnock admitted Clyne was a target but his recent reintroduction to Jurgen Klopp's squad could be an issue. "We spoke about Clyne months ago, but then he got back into the Liverpool team against Manchester United, then they had a few injuries, so things change. beer777 "But honestly, we've got nothing set for any position at the moment, I'm hoping that changes this week."He added: "We've got nine or 10 concrete enquiries in at the moment, obviously we're not going to sign them all.

"But you've got to do that, we're looking to strengthen this team. Results like this will help me, we're not adrift at the bottom of the table."People might think, beer777 'I don't want to go to a team at the bottom of the table' but it's difficult to bring players in. "I won't do it if they're not better than the ones we've got, even though I know we need a bigger squad."

Return to “Games discussion”