PUBG

Discuss games you're interested in.
ipicko

PUBG

Postby ipicko » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:22 pm

You guys playing this? I think it would be up your street.

CrispyRowe
Site Admin

Re: PUBG

Postby CrispyRowe » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:56 pm

Late to the party, but definitely want to give this a go.

I got 'The Culling' in a humble bundle and played a small amount of it. Seems like good fun. Would definitely be fun in a group.

PUBG is, as far as I can tell, a more popular version of essentially the same game. Have you played it?
ipicko

Re: PUBG

Postby ipicko » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:56 pm

Yeah I picked it up, and it's really good. First-person only servers are quite intense, whereas servers that allow 3rd person view are a bit easier. I play quite regularly with a few friends, as you can squad up (to a max of 5 or 6 I think), but I also enjoy lone wolfing, even though I haven't managed a chicken dinner yet (been in the top #5 plenty of times though). The game is a bit buggy since it's still in Early Access, but overall it plays and "feels" like ARMA in the way that the weapons handle and such, which is nice. I just hope they can keep the updates coming fast enough that it doesn't get stale, as there's only 1 map at the moment (although I hear a new desert map is nearly upon us). Thanks to the popularity of the game the servers are always full and it's always quick to find you a match too.

Return to “Games discussion”