PUBG

Discuss games you're interested in.
ipicko

PUBG

Postby ipicko » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:22 pm

You guys playing this? I think it would be up your street.

CrispyRowe
Site Admin

Re: PUBG

Postby CrispyRowe » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:56 pm

Late to the party, but definitely want to give this a go.

I got 'The Culling' in a humble bundle and played a small amount of it. Seems like good fun. Would definitely be fun in a group.

PUBG is, as far as I can tell, a more popular version of essentially the same game. Have you played it?
ipicko

Postby ipicko » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:56 pm

Yeah I picked it up, and it's really good. First-person only servers are quite intense, whereas servers that allow 3rd person view are a bit easier. I play quite regularly with a few friends, as you can squad up (to a max of 5 or 6 I think), but I also enjoy lone wolfing, even though I haven't managed a chicken dinner yet (been in the top #5 plenty of times though). The game is a bit buggy since it's still in Early Access, but overall it plays and "feels" like ARMA in the way that the weapons handle and such, which is nice. I just hope they can keep the updates coming fast enough that it doesn't get stale, as there's only 1 map at the moment (although I hear a new desert map is nearly upon us). Thanks to the popularity of the game the servers are always full and it's always quick to find you a match too.
sofianeo

Postby sofianeo » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:28 am

I read the article you shared, it was awesome and left a deep impression on me, thank you for sharing this great article and meaning.
PUBG is my favorite game whenever i free i must play this game with my friends on server because me and when my friends attach on this server gaming model so we don't worry anyone. We love PUBG Battlegrounds Leather Coat